Your chance to be a trending expert in Stocks & Shares and make a successful career after completion of our courses.
Books & Videos
One of the rich knowledge source of public library with latest systems, books, videos and other items to borrow & study.
Get professional education and reliable consultation by our team of certified teachers and instructors.
“ I don’t trade for excitement. I trade to win.”
Larry Hite .
Fill this above Form to Get free 2 months Technical Chart Analysis on Intraday Trading / Market Direction Knowledge as an educational purpose only on what’s app group. 8585965009. Kindly send us the message of “Hello I am interested to join”.
What you should do now?
- If you have still not joined for my free 2 months Technical chart analysis on what’s app group, the time period of 2 months is enough to analyze for the continuation and stay connected with the group or not in future. where you are not doing anything which you can easily do by filling the form above. I can assure that you will certainly learn a lot about intraday trading.
- If you are a novice or fresher in intraday trading, therefore you do not have much experienced and are making losses you can do my paid course. I recommend “P2E Learn to Intraday Trading Course” and “P2E Learn to Investment” for beginners because it is easy to understand and easy to trade. Even an 18-year-old young trader or a housewife can learn it and start trading in a couple of months training. It will help you to earn a consistent monthly income without any software or speculation or stress or a big risk. You will learn proper Intraday trading strategies that work properly.
IntraDay Trading Strategy :
1. How to select script/stocks/instrument for intraday trading?
2. How to identify important psychological level from the daily chart?
3. What are the volume confirmation criteria of the breakout candle?
4. How to calculate Risk to Reward ratio?
5. What is the minimum Risk to Reward ratio required to execute the trades?
6. How to trail Stop loss?
7. Where to book complete or partial profit?
8. What type of money Management system we have to use?
9. How to fix per trade risk?
10. How to calculate lot size/number of share?
11. How to know that – Trading strategy which I teach you is able to generate profit on a consistent basis?
12. How to backtest and forward test any trading strategy?
13. How to build trust/confidence in your trading strategy?
What do you mean by Positional Trading? Ans. The positional trading is all about referring to hold the share for long term period like a position trader is one who holds a position, usually shares for the long term period from weeks to months, and even years. Why Investors Use Position Trading? Ans. […]
What do you mean by Swing Trading? Ans. Swing trading is a attempt to get profitable gains in a particular stock or a financial instrument within some time period or hold to several weeks, while doing swing trade the traders use technical analysis to look for share with short term price momentum, they concentrate on […]
What do you mean by Intraday Trading? Ans. Intraday Trading actually refers to the squaring off buy and sell the position on the same day in Stock Market of India, which all are based on NSE and BSE Exchanges through various Brokers platforms. It must be treated very intelligently, The Intraday Tips here is completely […]